1. Within the framework of this Agreement, the rules (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are described, which are an official document of the Anti-Age Expert project on the website www.antiage-expert.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration), which determine the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals, using the services of the website www.antiage-expert.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
2. In accordance with clause 1 of Article 1 of Chapter 1 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" within the framework of this Agreement, personal data means the following concept: "Personal data is any information related to an individual (subject of personal data) determined on the basis of such information, including his last name, first name, patronymic, year, month, date and place of birth, address, personal status, social and property status, education, profession, income, other information".
3. The purpose of these Rules is to ensure proper protection of information of individuals, subjects of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the User), including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
4. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information about the Website Users are governed by these Rules, other official documents of the Site Administration and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. These Rules are a public document available on the Site to any Internet User. The Site Administration has the right to make changes to these Rules. When making changes to the Rules, the Site Administration notifies users of this by posting a new version of the Rules on the Site.
6. By registering on and using the Website, the User agrees with the terms of these Rules.
7. When registering on the Website, the User is obliged to provide the Website Administration with the necessary reliable and up-to-date information, including the unique login and password for access to the Website for each User, as well as the personal data of the User necessary for registration in accordance with the filled out form during registration on the Website.
8. When using the Website, the user is prohibited from:
create multiple accounts;
transfer for use his/her account and / or login and password of your account to third parties;
register an account on behalf of another person;
distort information about yourself, your age, as well as your relationships with other persons or organizations;
use the software and take actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Website, its services or personal pages of the Users.
9. The User is personally responsible for any information that he posts on the Website, communicates to other Users, as well as for any interactions with other Users.
10. If the User disagrees with these Rules or their updates, the User is obliged to refuse to use it, informing the Website Administration about it in the prescribed manner.
11. By accepting this Agreement through registering on the Website, the User confirms his consent to the processing by the Administration of his personal data provided during registration. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. In accordance with clause 3) of Article 1 of Chapter 1 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On personal data": "Processing of personal data - actions (operations) with personal data, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
12. By accepting this Agreement, the User confirms his consent to receive notifications by email.
13. Rights and obligations of the Website Administration:
The Website Administration takes all necessary measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of the User's personal data;
The Website Administration provides access to the User's personal data only to those third parties who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site, and also allows the use of the personal data provided by the User in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the purpose of warning and / or suppression of illegal and / or illegal actions of Users).
14. The administration guarantees that the storage of personal data will be carried out in a form that allows the identification of the User, no longer than required by the purpose of processing personal data and they are subject to destruction upon achievement of the processing goals. The Website Administration www.antiage-expert.com